Listing of state and federal rebates regarding tankless water heaters.
Xcel Energy, as part of its effort to cut energy demands by its customers by 125 megawatts and cut natural gas use by more than 7.2 million therms, is offering its Colorado customers up to $100 for the installation of gas tankless water heaters during the 2012 -- 2013 calendar year.
Rebates are available to Xcel Energy natural gas residential customers in Colorado buying qualifying, new natural gas tankless water heaters.
Links to more information:
The following eligibility requirements apply to all Colorado water heater applicants:
- You must be an Xcel Energy gas or electric customer. To qualify for the natural gas water heater rebates, you must be an Xcel Energy natural gas customer.
- You must purchase a water heater that has the appropriate energy effciency rating as indicated by the Energy Factor per the chart below. If not, the unit will not qualify for a rebate.
- The application deadline for units purchased and installed between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 is July 31, 2014 (applicants will qualify for the 2013 rebate levels).
Rebates for new home construction should be negotiated between the builder and resident or new home buyer to determine who recieves the rebate.
Save up to $400 on Tankless Water Heaters
The SoCal Gas Company offers a rebate on qualifying tankless water heaters.
- $400 rebate for models with an Energy Factor of 0.90 or higher
- $300 rebate for models that meet a minimum Energy Factor of 0.82
- Must be replacing a conventional tank-type water heater
More information can be found at http://www.socalgas.com/rebates/residential/tanklesswaterheater/
All other visitors
All other residents of the U.S.A., click Here